BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contract partners are the guest and the landlord of the Guest House (hereafter referred to as landlord)
The content of the landlord's contractual obligations consists of the details published in brochures, in our house prospectus and our internet pages. Slight variations are possible.
The content of the guest's contractual obligations consist of the careful and considerate use of the holiday apartments/rooms during the rental period and the full payment of the costs incurred.
2. Conclusion of the contract
The application is a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract. The contract comes into being when accepted by the landlord. This acceptance is not restricted to any particular form.
The guest must pay the full amount before departure, less any prepaid deposit. The final payment may be made by cash or with an EC card.
The guest can withdraw from the contract at any time in writing before the rental period. The cancellation is valid from the moment the written declaration reaches the Landhaus Grobert. Following costs are due, which the landlord may charge without further evidence:
− no charge for a cancellation up to 28 days before arrival
− 50 % for a cancellation between the 28th and 14th day before arrival
− 80 % for a cancellation within a shorter period
− In the case of no show, an earlier departure or a later arrival, the originally agreed price for the overnight stay will be charged in full.
If it is possible to rerent the holiday flat or room, then, of course, there will be no charges made.
For group bookings there are seperate contracts.
The holiday apartments/rooms booked are available to the guests from 4 pm, check in time till 8 pm.
Departure by 11 am
The holiday apartments/rooms should be completely cleared and left in an orderly condition and the key given to the landlord.
Dogs may be brought on request beforehand.
7. Important information
- The holiday apartments/rooms may only be used by the maximum number of persons registered. Changes in the occupancy or subletting of the rooms are not permitted.
- With the publishing of a new price list, all previous price lists become invalid.
- Smoking is not permitted in the guest house.
- The guest is responsible for any damage to the holiday apartments/rooms or to their contents, even when caused by third persons. Any damags should be communicated to the landlord without delay.
- It is not allowed to change furnitures positions.
- No liability is accepted for theft or accidents occuring within or outside the rented acommodation.
- The night's rest is to be observed 10 pm to 6 am
8. Hindrance of the rental
The landlord may provide the guest with an adequate alternative acommodation. Additional expenses incurred for the alternative acommodation are to be borne by the landlord.
In the case of impairment of the rental caused by a force majeure, the landlord has no liability. If a force majeure or other causes, which the landlord has no control over, prevent the renting of the holiday apartments/rooms, the guest will be offered the chance of withdrawing from the contract. The guest will then be reimbursed the rental price paid and relinquishes any further claims.
9. Right of withdrawal
Lt. § 312g para. (2) No. 9 BGB, the guest has no free right of revocation in contracts for accommodation!
10. Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung der Europäischen Kommission: