Restaurant & Breakfast
... open to all, not just hotel guests!
Restaurant Opening Hours
- Open every day from 4.30 pm - meals available until 8.00 pm
- closed on Tuesdays
- from December till April also closed Sunday and Monday
(except during the school holidays)
- Breakfast 07.30 am - 10.00 am
- Dogs are not permitted
The day starts in our lovely guest restaurant with a delicious breakfast that sets you up for the day so you can enjoy your holiday activities. Every morning, we provide a different specialty. Enjoy our home-made jams, the different honeys from Seeg and fresh milk products from our local dairies.
We are happy to assist you with advice for your activities and excursions and help you to plan your daily program.
Every morning there are notice boards put out detailing which fresh and tasty dishes are on offer for that evening. That said, there are also many other hearty snacks and dishes in our menu you may want to choose from. To accompany your meal and complete the evening why not choose a cold beer or wine from our carefully selected menu.
We also have on
- Thursday: Homemade burger evening – Not to be missed
- Sunday (in summer): Succulent homemade Spare ribs
with salad or potato wedges and BBQ sauce
Remember to reserve your table to avoid disappointment
Tel: 0 83 64 / 12 63
Excerpt from our menu
- Allgäu sausage salad with country bread
- Mixed cold platter including country dried salami, farmer's smoked ham, mountain cheese, butter and country bread
- Allgäu cheese platter including various mountain cheeses and home-made chutneys
- Bavarian cheese noodles with salad accompaniment
- Salad dish with yoghurt dressing and fried slices of chicken breast